Draw my OC Contest (End Date August 3th Now Open)OVER 50 OC's. to chose from you may draw up to 6 entry's for this contest (since there's so many OC choices)Draw my OC Contest (End Date August 3th Now Open) by xxReshiramxx
The concept of this is to draw my OC's any of them I'm not looking for anything special just once again originality.
1. Obviously nothing inappropriate
2. A little blood is OK but no gore
3. You are allowed six entries per person. (Max 6 entries) You need to pick a different OC of mine per entry.
4. You can add your own OC just make sure that at least one of my OC's is in the picture with yours.
5. If you have any questions just send me a note or comment down below and I will get back to you asap.
1. There will only be a first place winner. No second or third place. The winner will get THREE free drawings from me of my choosing. A journal feature with TEN of there artworks and up to 50 faves from me as well as 15 comments from me on there artworks.
2. All participants will ge
Looking for Icon Commissions? Check this out!My best friend needs your help, please if you can help her out or spread the word. If you want great icons go to her, make sure you have an idea laid out so it can be done right for you.Looking for Icon Commissions? Check this out! by Star-Of-Cybertron
Here is her Journal and a link to her page as well: http://jazzy-bunny.deviantart.com/journal/Icon-Commissions-528800922
Here are some examples of icons she has done:
Please help spread the word~
Wizards and Warriors: The Great Journey Home CH 1The storm and wind raged on. Aeridusa was sleeping right though it all. A lighting bolt hit the tree she slept in. Hitting the grass below her with sparks of fire igniting the grass aflame. The fire surrounded the unconscious Pokemon. Engulfing her and disappearing with her into the night.Wizards and Warriors: The Great Journey Home CH 1 by xxReshiramxx
Waking up she noticed within the darken room brick walls on either side of her. Laying on a cot she got up and floated to the bars in front of her. Looking to the left it got darker the feather it went down. Looking to the right she could see a persons hand waving frantic. Five cells down the dungeon hall. Backing away a few feet taking a moment to study the bars in her way. She fired an Ice Beam causing the bars to freeze. Then her white wings glowed a silver allowing Steel Wing to now be used. Shattering the iced bars she headed five cells down.
“I thought I heard the squeaking off someone getting up from a cot.” Said a man with a white long beard. The man continued adjusting the glasse
|More Journal Entries|